Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Nothing Really

Of course, as always, by the time I get Carrera fed and in bed it is time for me to go to bed. I look forward to the day that I can put all three of my kids to bed at 8 p.m. and have a little time for myself again. Of course I always use my time to get caught up around the house. It really never ends! I am snacking on Club Crackers Honey Wheat SnackSticks. They are pretty good. I got to get out tonight (with Carrera) and get coffee. This is my absolute FAVORITE thing to do! (Carrera is still crying in her crib - I just can't win). My plan is to start a new schedule tomorrow. I am going to get up at 6 a.m.! I should be licensed to do daycare by next week, so I need to start getting up earlier and preparing myself for the day. Besides, I think that I will have better days if I get up BEFORE my kids and have some me time in the morning. When I was in college I would get up early and read/journal, and get out in the fresh air. It really was wonderful. Even when I didn't have class I would get up and walk my roommate to class, just so I would wake up and get my body/mind working early. (Carrera is still crying). I also did a lot of memorizing in the morning. In bible school I would get up at 5 a.m. (or earlier) and pray for two hours before breakfast. I am not sure if I could handle that now that I have kids! (Carrera stopped crying). (I always get a little nervous when she stops crying because I worry that she is not okay - it must be a mother thing). (She started crying again). Carrera had her first shots yesterday and I think that she isn't feeling very well. Usually she goes to bed around 11 p.m. and sleeps until about 6 a.m. Last night I got up with her three times! Back to coffee... (my poor dog. We got a new couch and it is higher than our old one. I keep hearing her upstairs trying to get up on the couch and falling). So, my journal is full of comments, quotes and reflections. Ponder this: "If you compete with no one, no one can compete with you." (Tao Te Ching)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home