Sunday, December 02, 2007

Standing Girl

Wow, is it ever a busy time of year. Between being sick and the Thanksgiving holiday and trying to get ready for Christmas, I haven't even checked my e-mail in about five days.
Carrera stood up all by herself yesterday for the first time! It was very exciting! We were all hanging out in Carrera's room. I was putting her clean clothes away and Shane, Colton, Calvin and Carrera were all wrestling and playing in her room. It was past her bedtime. We all know how courageous I become when it is past my bedtime, well Carrera is like her mother. She just keep standing up all by herself and we would all applaud and she would fall and stand up again. I think it was so amazing because it was completely out of the blue. She has never balanced next to furniture without holding on. She has had no interest in walking. It was a really fun experience to share as a family. I hope we have many more like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home