Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Year 2010

It's 2010!! I wrote my ten resolutions (I write ten every year), and I've already been making some major changes in my thinking and actions this year (and its only been 20 days). I'm going to turn 30 in less than 5 months. I'm excited. I am right where I want to be. I am married to a man that is not only very compatible with me, but also a man that loves me very much. I have my three kids, and I don't want more EVER. I am working towards my degree, I have goals, I am still learning new things (very important if I want to stay a life long learner). I feel beautiful and young and healthy. We have a house, cars that I choose to have (not that are chosen by my lack of income), we are heading for financial stability (so close I can taste it). I love working with kids! I know that I won't do daycare forever, but I can enjoy it and pour myself into it at this point in my life. It feels good to be 29 and I am ready for 30! (Although I am still deciding how I want to celebrate).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home