Monday, August 04, 2008

Late Night

I got to go out tonight with some of my married girlfriends. It was really nice. In the past few years I have hung out a lot with single people, and it was refreshing to spend some time with people that are in the same stage of life that I am in.

Shane and I did this Needs Assessment exercise for married couples. I've always known I was a little "male," but I now I think that I am really a man stuck in a woman's body. I do LOVE being a woman. I love make-up and heels and men, but I sure act male.

Carrera will be two in a few weeks and she is definitely acting two. It isn't as hard this time around though. After Colton and Calvin surviving the TWOs, I know it is just a stage.

We sold one of our motorcycles, and we have a new one. We are trying to sell my motorcycle and I will get a new one hopefully next Spring.

Shane just got home from work....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home