Monday, January 10, 2011

Bump.

I've been like a bump on a log. I have been so down trying to determine what the future will hold. It seems that no matter how it pans out there will be pain. Pain for me, pain for Shane, pain for the kids. I eventually got my butt off the couch this morning and made myself do some productive stuff. Lil' I.J. and me went through Carrera's closet and filled up over two bags of outgrown clothes. Lil' I.J. begged for a few items, which I will gladly give her at her mom's consent. It was so great to goof off and have fun with my babies today. So many of them aren't babies anymore. Lil' I.J. is 3 already, and her little buddies are almost all preschoolers (2-5). My house is full of tiny people that like to talk my ears off and fight over Barbies. God I love it! I am not a baby person. Give me the 3 year olds!! They hold my heart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home