Saturday, October 28, 2006

Railroad or Rainbow

Daycare home inspection... Check! It is finally over. All my hard work getting ready for doing daycare has paid off. I am licensed starting on Monday. Whew, what a relief! Now I just need to get some children in my daycare. I am thinking about naming it Rachel's Rainbow Daycare. Any thoughts? Rachel's Railroad was my first choice, but I think that Rainbow might appeal more to kids and parents. Although I LOVE trains and we do have a Thomas table and train set, and I would LOVE to wear a conductor's hat... hmmmm... maybe I should reconsider the Railroad idea.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Rachel's Rainbow Railroad. Just for the record. I think it would be awesome if you got a cool hat. and a whistle...

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home