Thursday, August 02, 2007

Air Traffic Control

Currently listening to Patty Griffin. I LOVE her!

So, I have had the shittiest week ever!! I will not bore you with the details. It could always get worse, right? I didn't have a bridge fall out from beneath me, although, figuratively I feel like I have. Side note: when I was in massage school I frequented that bridge on a regular basis, so I am a contributor to its collapse.

Little story: This is borrowed from a good friend, but I will not include her wonderful name. A friend of mine was talking to a BOY (not a MAN... as you will learn from my story) about what it is like to be a woman. And the BOY said that women have it made. We get to have kids and stay at home on our asses all day. Okay, I am paraphrasing - I don't remember the exact words he used. I am sure that "asses" would not have passed his lips. He seems like a really nice BOY. My point is, a real MAN would realise that staying home with kids is the hardest, most emotionally taxing job ever know to man... oops WOMAN! I learned at a child care class that Air Traffic Controllers make the most decisions in a day than any other profession and also have a high suicide rate. The second highest decision making profession is anyone that works with early childhood, which includes child care, which would also include stay-at-home moms that SIT ON THEIR ASSES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home