Monday, July 23, 2007

Duluth

Shane and I took a break from parenting July 14-16. We took the motorcycle up to Duluth. We had a wonderful time in Duluth! We stayed at the South Pier Inn. It is right on the Canal. We had a jacuzzi and a fire place. It was in walking distance from Canal Street and we did a lot of walking. We also rode the motorcycle up to Split Rock Light House.

We ran across some of Brian Andreas' art in Duluth. I LOVE it! He is definitely my favorite artist. (Not Shane's though). Someday I want to buy some of his art!

We have had a lot of daycare changes again. Of course I HATE changing kids and I really want to feel settled. I have two openings again. I really don't want to share the stories. Child care is a really frustrating profession. Either I get along great with the kid and have problems with the parents, or the parents are wonderful, but there are problems with the kid meshing with the other kids in my home. There seems to be very little consistency right now and it is hard to get by with less income. I don't want to do daycare forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home