Friday, May 11, 2007

Providers' Day

Well, I haven't been very good with my Raw Food diet the last couple of days. Sometimes I smell or see food that I really like and it drives me crazy. Then I eat a little of it and it not only makes me sick now, but it doesn't even taste that good. I wish that I could bypass my taste-buds. I know that I feel great when I am eating raw food, but I am getting bored with the taste of salad and nuts. I could never get sick of the taste of fruit. I am reading a book about raw food (also called live food) that Virginia loaned to me. Hopefully it will give me some good ideas, and also encourage me. I don't want to quit cooked foods altogether because I still want to be able to eat out with Shane and have ice cream once in awhile. Self control has always been a little bit of an issue for me :).

Today is Providers' Day. So make sure you thank your day care provider!! Tomorrow is our five year wedding anniversary. YEAH! Then Sunday is Mothers' Day and my birthday. We are dropping the boys off at Shane's mom's for the weekend and we are going to motorcycle and hang out at home together. I am VERY excited, but I am nervous to leave Carrera overnight. It should be a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home