Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A New Kind

I started reading a book that my best friend, Virginia, lent to me. It is called A New Kind Of Christian. So far I am learning about the concept of Modern and Post-Modern. As I get more into it I will try to blog more. I am in the middle of so many books right now. I really should work at finishing one. Shane also brought a book home that I started to read titled God Is Not Great. I think that I am going to put off reading that one for awhile.

  • I feel like I am on vacation with less kids in my daycare. I still have one opening that I am trying to fill. I have an interview tomorrow.
  • We purchased a new motorcycle today. Shane is very excited about it. It has more power, but is a cruiser, not a sport bike like our previous one. It will be better for travelling.
  • Carrera is working on her fourth tooth and will be crawling any day now. She moves backwards and in circles, but can't move forward yet.
  • Calvin has been doing very well with his pooping. He has been wearing underwear for the last two or three weeks and has had minimal accidents.
  • Colton is going to see a speech therapist in two weeks, finally. At preschool screening in March they referred him to a speech therapist.
I know this is a quick update. It seems that I have less and less time to go on the computer. I really love the warm weather and I am SO excited to do some family activities this summer. We are taking two weeks of vacation and are going to do things around here. It should be a really good summer. I have had really bad allergies this spring, so that has put a damper on the excitement so far. I bit the bullet and went to the doctor on Monday. I have three new medications that will hopefully kick me out of this allergy thing and make me functional again. I will try to blog something a little more interesting next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home