Thursday, April 19, 2007

Shane Works Late

9:00 p.m.; kids in bed; tons to do as always!! I really enjoy it when Shane has to work late. I can put the kids to bed and get tons done. My empty daycare slot is still empty, but on the up side, tomorrow is my last day that I have kids until 6:30 p.m., other than my own. I signed up for some Community Ed. classes this summer, and this nice weather is invigorating! We cleaned out the garage and I am almost ready for my garage sale. I will have it in June after school lets out so I can find some helpers (my niece and my mom). I didn't have any daycare kids today so this morning I went out and enjoyed coffee alone. Then Shane, I and the kids went to MacDonald's for lunch and Target. The boys got their first bike helmets. Carrera stood up next to the laundry basket today. I swear that girl will be walking before she crawls. She hates being on her tummy and loves to stand. I picked up the new Einstein biography and can't wait to start reading it this weekend. I'll let you know how it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home