Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Chiropractor

I am reading this new book: A New Kind Of Christian by Brian D. McLaren. I have been wanting to blog about it, but have been SO busy!! I also want to blog about my birthday and the raw food diet.

My life in a nut shell: I spent the whole weekend working on installing flooring in my upstairs hall. It is beautiful, but time consuming. I also have been busy going to appointments. I have been bringing Calvin to a chiropractor and he has been pooping! This is the greatest miracle. Calvin, who will be five in September, has had horrible trouble with constipation (that might be an understatement). After many painful tests the doctor told us that his colon just wasn't strong enough and that he would have to be on medication for at least a year. Well, as many of you know, I am pretty anti-medication. I gave him his medication once a week and he would poop on that day (once a week). I quit giving him the medication and brought him to a local well-reputed chiropractor and he has pooped six times in the past two weeks!! WITHOUT MEDICATION! I am a believer!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home