Saturday, June 16, 2007

Vacation!

We are finally on vacation - meaning that Shane and I both have off from work for the next week! I am so excited to just relax and take a break from day care. We have a bunch of things planned this week. Monday we are going to the Minnesota Zoo, Tuesday we are going to Shane's home town of Foley for their festival: Foley Fun Days. The kids look forward to it all year. They love the rides. Then we will probably spend the night there on Tuesday. Colton, Calvin and I are going to camp out in the backyard with my tent that I have never used. Shane hates camping so he and Carrera will sleep in the house. Then Wednesday I think we may make a short road trip to shop, and the parade is in the evening. I'm not entirely sure what is in store for the rest of the week, but I do want to finish a few projects around the house and RELAX some!!

I passed my motorcycle class which means: I HAVE MY MOTORCYCLE LICENSE!! AND I just bought a motorcycle! It is a Suzuki GZ 250. it is a small bike, but perfect for me just starting out. I can't wait to ride it around town running errands. I took it out for a spin tonight. I am a little shaky, but practice should improve my driving skills.

This weekend is my garage sale. It has been really slow this year. I was hoping to make over $300, but have made only a little over $100. Maybe tomorrow will be busy.

I am in the process of scrapbooking all my pictures from bible school. It is fun to look back at pictures. I am definitely not the same person I was back then - THANK GOD!! I found a bunch of pictures of Colton and Calvin when they were first born and one of my shaved head. I'll have to post it for you.

Shane and I are going to Duluth for a weekend in July. If anyone has any fun ideas for us - we'd love some input!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home