Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The little things.

It's the little things in life that get me excited.

  • Shane's mom picked me up a new comforter set for our bed. It is almost exactly the comforter that I have been looking for (for years)! I actually couldn't focus on homework today because I was so excited!
  • Carrera poops and pees in the toilet. She went to her daycare friend R.'s house today for a little play time (three whole hours)... without me (on her birthday no less!). She is growing up so fast. Big 3 year old today! Happy birthday baby!
  • My classes this semester will be a breeze. I'm already bored.
  • I have a new daycare kid starting probably on Monday. Last minute my neighbor asked if I'd take her daughter. Her daughter is adorable, and my neighbor is one of the positivest affirming people I've met. Bonus!
  • My mission of finishing all my "to do" this week is nearing completion! I feel like superwoman.
  • After losing some major poundage I went shopping and splurged on some fabulous new clothes.
  • We're on vacation this week and it is nice to spend time at home focusing on myself and my family. As well as getting mucho mucho done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home