Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Feeling Fabulous!

So I debated whether or not to post this, but it is a major change for me, and I am VERY excited!

I've weighed about 208 lbs for a LONG time. Today I weighed in at 178 lbs. That means I've dropped 30 lbs! Not only do I feel great, but I am amazed that I could even drop below 180 (I really thought it would be impossible). This is the smallest I've been since college, possibly since high school (I remember weighing about 180 in college.) I'm 6'1 so at 180 I look fabulous. Only one person has commented on it though. My neighbor keeps calling me skinny-minnie, and it makes me feel wonderful to hear it. I am wondering if people don't comment because they think that it would be offensive if I hadn't lost weight. Not sure. I went out and bought new jeans yesterday. LOVE IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home