Wednesday, July 22, 2009

July Updates.

Updates: (I know, I know... always with the updates)
  • We were on vacation last week. Monday and Tuesday we were in Duluth with the kiddos and my niece, Maris. Very fun! We went to the zoo, Enger tower and on a boat ride. We stayed at a hotel with a pool and swam. It was a very nice break. Wednesday the boys had school in the morning and we spent the rest of the day with Shane's mom in Foley. Thursday morning Colton & Calvin had school again; we kept busy with house work most of the day and the boys had t-ball. Friday we returned the Mazda 6, and the kids spent the night at Grandma's. Shane and I stayed up late and read, played with toys, and did boring geeky stuff really. Saturday we ate lunch at Barnes and read. Then we went school clothes shopping with the kids and grandma. Sunday I was "crazy clean house woman."
  • Colton & Calvin are in t-ball for the next three weeks. They love it. One of their friends happens to be in it as well and we have had a blast seeing his parents at t-ball. Carrera is a little jealous, but spent the last time playing with Colton & Calvin's friend's older sister.
  • I got 100/100 (A) on my attachment paper. Which means even if I do absolutely none of the rest of my homework I will still have an A in that class. All I have left to finish for my summer classes is my birth order paper, which will be done soon.
  • Calvin is three whole inches taller than Colton!
  • This week has been really draining. It is hard to be back with all of the kids.
  • I cut off my hair and I HATE it! It has inspired me to eat better and work out though. I decided if my hair looks ugly then my body needs to look hot.
  • My eyes hurt from reading journal articles on the computer for my paper. I'm going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home