Thursday, July 02, 2009

Plunge.

I just spend the last few minutes updating my viewing of my sister's Flickr photos/blog. She writes about the every day things that happen to her and they are profound and funny. Smack dab in the middle of looking at her photos I heard "Colton's poop didn't go down!" from the bathroom. I really would love to have a Flickr and post pictures of my every day life, but they would be pictures of snotty noses, poopy diapers and plunging the toilet. I plunge the toilet every day, and that is not an exaggeration. My boys (all three of them) poop daily, and they poop well, and at least once a day it does not make it down. The whole house knows that it is my job to plunge. One of the many fun things about being back in school is that I have things to think about and talk about that don't revolve around who bit who, or whether so-and-so pooped today. I don't know if everyone appreciates my ramblings about secondary attachment or birth order party tricks, but I like to have something to contribute. My sister's life is exciting and her every day things she posts make me laugh and brighten my day. Then I walk away from the computer, binge on a few more multi-colored mints, and realise it is just another day and another plunge.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rach, your life is very interesting and I love reading about it.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home