Friday, June 12, 2009

Vacation Plans.

All my daycare parents asked me today: "What are your plans for vacation?" I didn't know what to tell them. My plans are:
  • To have no plans!!
  • Take a long bath.
  • Paint my nails.
  • Watch a movie.
  • Go for a run.
  • Stay up late and sleep in.
  • Read.
  • Drink lots of coffee while reading.
  • Finish a bunch of projects that I never have time to do. (Paint our bedroom-fresh coat; re-organize toy room; scrub down table & high chairs; catch up on filing; wash windows; and much more)
  • Cuddle with my OWN kids.

Ok, we do have a few real plans:

  • Foley Fun Days.
  • Bring the kids to the pool.
  • Camp in Grandma's back yard.
  • Have a garage sale at Grandma's.
  • Celebrate Father's Day.

But I think the best part of vacation is to rest and recuperate from life. I need rest, badly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home