Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Anniversary.

I have been completely wiped at the end of the day with my allergies being so intense, but still getting a lot done before my first class starts. I've been spending nap time and evenings working on getting my financial aid and registration figured out, and finishing stuff that I want to get done before I start school. I figure I'll be doing homework in the early morning and late evening. I refuse to let going back to college hurt the time I get with my kids or my child care business. So today I priced garage sale stuff during nap time and did some mending. I've been getting a lot of odds and ends done after bed time.

Today was our 7th wedding anniversary. This evening we celebrated my birthday, which is tomorrow. Tomorrow night Shane and I get to go out, so I guess that means that we are celebrating our wedding anniversary tomorrow. Mothers Day was on Sunday, and this is Child Care Provider Appreciation Week. So EVERYTHING falls in one week, then it will be over until next year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! And anniversary! And mother's day!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home