Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Undergraduate.

I registered for two classes at the University!! In other words I've taken the next step to choosing and completing a degree. I'm going to keep it a little "hush hush" for awhile because I have had a few other false starts. But I am feeling REALLY nervous and REALLY excited.

I've been thinking about going back Fall 2009 for awhile. My kick in the pants came today. First, I watch a little boy whose mother will be graduating next week, and it made me start to think about the feel of finishing. Then when I was killing time during nap time playing computer games Shane made the comment that I would easily have time to take an online class or two if I quit playing those stupid games. Then lastly I met with my therapist tonight. Me completing college came up a few months ago, and she brought it up and made me set some goals. My assignment for next time was to get an Advisor and register. So, now I just need an Advisor. I e-mailed the Advisor Coordinator for the Department so I am half way there too. For the first time, I really think I can do this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home