Thursday, April 23, 2009

Busy.

I've been dreading the next couple of days.

Tonight I have Infant & Child CPR training almost right after I get done with daycare (6-10 p.m.), and Shane is working overnight because of inventory. I have a really hard time sleeping without him. Tomorrow I get to drive to Litchfield for an appointment with my homeopathic practitioner (I am excited about the appointment but hate having to make Shane watch daycare, and we are both going to be tired because of his schedule tonight.). Saturday I was supposed to go to the Mall of America with my sister, but never found a babysitter, so the kids just have swimming. Sunday we are going to a comic book show in St. Paul (I think). I'm not a big fan of BUSY (or of comic books). Next week is packed with stuff too (including Colton & Calvin's trip to the homeopath, and my First Aid class). I did get a huge 'to do' list done this week, so I won't feel like I'm leaving a bunch of work at home.

I colored my pink streak green for a change. I have wanted green in my hair since high school. I saw a woman at Barnes with dark brown hair and green streaks. It was SO cute! My green turned out turquoise. I'm not sure why. I had opened the bottle a year ago to use on my niece's hair but we had mixed it with blue that time. So either I accidentally got some blue into the bottle or oxygen changed the color. For whatever reason, my streak is blue-green, not green like I wanted. I may have to go pick up a new bottle. I don't think the green will be permanent though, cause for some reason I love the pink, although I am not a big fan of the color pink in general.

I'm feeling ready for vacation. The other day Shane came home from a long motorcycle ride and said "On our first week of vacation I want you to have a day to do whatever you want to." I am excited! Although I really don't have any idea what I am going to do with my day. It has been a LONG time since I had a day to do what I wanted to. Any ideas? (It can't cost any money.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glorious.

My favorite days include the following routine: sleep in, drink coffee, read the paper (in my bathrobe and slippers); go for a long run and/or bike ride; read a book at a coffee shop; Flickr; eat out somewhere special; crack open a bottle of wine; watch a film I've been dying to see; call a family member or friend.

Let me know what you decide to do!

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home