Sunday, April 19, 2009

Laughter.

I used to laugh all the time. I blamed my awesome abs on laughter. Now they look like the abs of a woman who has had twins. (Btw Jenna Jamison just had twins, wonder how that will affect her career.) Calvin asked me about my stretch marks the other day, and got a lesson on how skin stretches. He asked if they hurt. I love how kids process things. He never implied that they were ugly. We adults label things: ugly, scary, funny, right, wrong. Kids just don't see things that way.

Back to laughter. I wish that I still laughed as much as I did in the past. Having children has made me more serious. The first time (and one of few) I heard my mom laugh was at the kitchen table. I think I was five years old. She had farted.

Recent resolution: LAUGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home