Monday, April 06, 2009

Curriculum.

I am going to purchase a preschool curriculum in the fall.

I have been thinking about this for awhile. I have been filing away curriculum spam mail in a file for the last two years. In the last few months I have been putting together my own curriculum. I have lots of ideas in file folders, and it has been going well, but I suck at implementing things. The curriculum that I am interested in getting has all the crafts and activities prepackaged separately, easy instructions to follow for the month, and minimal prep time. This means that I wouldn't have to spend my time looking up new ideas, photocopying things, and making lists of items to buy for crafts. Another bonus would be that it is a perk for the families I care for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home