Thursday, March 26, 2009

Old Post.

Funny, I was just thinking about how great a writer my sister Deb is and how she can always make me laugh and then I ran across this. I wrote this in September (9/23/08 12:21 PM) and never posted it:

"I am NOT a writer! I was reading some of my sister's posts on her blog and she writes so beautifully!! I just write.
"I'm sick with a cold. Trying to have a positive attitude about life. Loving the kids!! Calvin is going through a rough phase. I can't quite figure out how to help him. He is really acting like a two year old. Throwing tantrums and all that. Just like Carrera."

So I thought I'd post it, just because... because my sister IS a great writer and I don't want to forget that Calvin went through a rough phase in September after starting school.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Catching up on your blog world and just wanted to say that you are a GREAT writer. So get over it.

You should write a book about child care (as you mentioned in another post).

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home