Monday, April 13, 2009

Dog poo.


My sister posts a picture to Flickr every day, and I LOVE reading her posts. So on Friday I thought "I want to post my first picture to Flickr." I know, I will NEVER have the time to post a picture a day, and besides I have two blogs to maintain and a Facebook. But on Saturday I found something in the yard and I promised Shane that it would be the first picture I'd post to Flickr.
The story:
Saturday it was beautiful so we spent a large portion of our daylight hours outside. I pulled all the sand box toys out of the garage, set up all the patio furniture, cleaned out the flower beds and picked up all the dog poo in the back yard where the kids play. Shane did some weeding in our biggest flower bed, and moved some soil around.
We have two dogs. A cocker spaniel, Millie, and a standard poodle, Jes. Jes is the baby. When Millie was younger she chewed up some interesting things, but never actually ate any of it. Jes, on the other hand, eats things. It is not uncommon for me to find pieces of toys or pacifiers in her poo outside. Well, this time I found these. Can you guess what they are?? (My thongs) Yes, she swollowed them, and I found them in her poo in the back yard.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, did you set up a Flickr account...?

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home