Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Crazy Project Woman.

Well, as much as I try to not have new projects, I always seem to get in over my head. Not only am I taking 7 credits, watching six (soon to be 7) kids plus mine, but we are getting a new roof in a few weeks and remodeling our basement. Ahhhhh!

Soon Colton and Calvin will have their own bedrooms. I also am going to build them loft beds so their tiny rooms will not seem so tiny. We're separating out our toy room. Essentially our upstairs living room has become a toy room during the day (and Carrera's room too). I am going to rotate toys more and keep a few in the garage. The rest of the toys are going to be split between the kids bed rooms. I am bringing a load to Goodwill this week as well.

I make Shane crazy with all my projects. I think he is excited that the boys will have their own rooms, and we REALLY need new shingles because we have storm damage and missing shingles. But he gets stressed even if I am the one doing the work. Although, I can't ever take all the credit. Shane moved some huge bookshelves downstairs and painted a wall this past weekend when I was sick. In the next few weeks we will get to repaint the whole downstairs. Honestly I love it! I thrive on busy-ness and projects.

So between tests, kids, being sick, getting my hair colored, and moving around toys and furniture, I barely have time to check my e-mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home