Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jazz & Relaxin'.

Carrera is putting pretend makeup on Colton's new G.I. Joe truck. Then she called Grandma "LEGOs" on her toy phone to tell her about how pretty the truck is.

Today I sanded off the top of our kitchen table and stained it. The other day Shane's mom asked: "Why don't you just buy a new one? They are on sale right now for $100." I thought to myself: Why would I buy a new one when I can fix this one for about $20. It was hard work though and I am a little sore. I sanded it by hand. I'm hoping that I can finish it by Monday when daycare is back. I am going to put at least three coats of polyurethane on it. My goal is for it to last until I am done doing daycare.

We are on vacation this week. Our August vacation is for getting stuff done. The kids had their pictures taken. Everyone got hair cuts. Calvin got a new bike. We visited Shane's grandma. I ran tons of errands. I fixed the glider swing on our swing set. We've done some relaxing too.

Tonight I am doing the last of my filing and paperwork stuff I need to get done this week. Tomorrow night the kids are sleeping over at grandma's and Saturday Shane and I are going to the Renaissance festival. Monday it is back to life. I have a new daycare kid starting for sure on Monday, and Carrera has her three year old physical. But for now, we're listening to Jazz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home