Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Day #2

Day #2: I LOVE doing daycare. Today was wonderful. I had two kids in addition to my own. An 11 month old and a three year old. The three year old arrives at 5:30 a.m.! Yes, you read that right. Me, the night owl, has to get up at 5:00 a.m. four days (sometimes five) every week! I actually enjoyed my morning this morning. She goes back to sleep and I have some coffee and get tons of stuff done! Side note: I think that I am going to shower in the evening now.

My thoughts have been so focused on my kids and daycare that I feel I haven't had time to think about some of the other pertinent things, like god. I hope that this weekend I can get out for coffee and really gather my thoughts. I can find tons of reasons NOT to believe, but something holds on to me. I think it is the unexplainable things that happen to me. Those little miracles that happen every day. Even the way that I make it through the days. I love my life. Life just happened and I feel that I didn't make the decision for it to be what it is. I wouldn't have planned to get pregnant when I was 21. I wouldn't have planned to be doing daycare. I didn't plan on having Carrera Jade. But it has all turned out wonderfully. I really couldn't have planned it any better. I have the most fabulous husband ...who just walked in the door. I am going to go hang out with him before bedtime. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home