Friday, November 10, 2006

Fire-Truck

So, I am in business! I have two children lined up for daycare and I was working today on meal planning. I'm going to have to learn how to cook.

I don't think that I have ever been happier. I feel like everything is falling into place in my life right now. I LOVE being a mother and being able to be at home with my kids. We have been playing "fire-truck" the last couple of days because they got some emergency vehicle toys from Grandma Caryl, including police cars, helicopters, ambulances and fire-trucks. We also sat down and talked about fire and what we do if there is a fire and where we are supposed to meet outside. We read a goldenbook about firemen, and they have been drawing firemen and fire-trucks all morning.

Carrera hung out in her exersaucer yesterday for the first time. She watched Colton, Calvin and I play with their emergency vehicles. She is getting prettier and prettier. It is so much fun having a girl. I am already planning all the fun things that we are going to do together when she gets a little older.

Well, I haven't had the chance to read at all this week. I have been focusing on business and the kids. Oh, and the elections. Three cheers for the Democrats!! In our area the Republicans won many of the races. Sometimes I feel like my vote isn't counted because the Republicans win so much around here. My hope is that someday people will see the light :)! Until then, I will keep voting Democrat. It is reassuring to see Democrats winning in other parts of our state and nation. Way to go to everyone that voted (no matter who you voted for)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home