Monday, February 12, 2007

Monday

I think that the weekend went a little too fast for me. Shane had to work all weekend so I did a lot of house work and taking care of kids. I am excited for next weekend because he has off. This week I added two more kids to my daycare. They are two school kids that I have to make sure get on the bus in the morning and get off the bus in the afternoon. My part-time kid also switched to full-time so now I have three full time kids and two school-agers. I hope that I can handle all of it.

I started doing preschool activities with the kids. Colton and Calvin know a lot more than the other kids so I feel like a lot of it is a review for them, but I am trying to plan activities that I can adjust for the different ages. This week our themes are the letter B, the color Blue and the BODY. Last week I focused on the letter A and the color RED. I was worried about coming up with ideas for activities, but I have too many ideas!

Not much else is new. I haven't had much time to read or journal. I did journal the other night about prejudice. And then Shane brought that topic up last night. I wrote down some prejudices that I have and was trying to think of exceptions to those prejudice statements. Unfortunately I found them all to be true at least 95 % of the time if not more. So is that still a prejudice or is it an observation?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home