Sunday, January 21, 2007

Super-heroes don't wear underwear!

Finally I feel caught up. Calvin had the flu last Saturday, Colton got it on Wednesday, and after feeling crappy all week I finally had it on Friday. So all week I have been slacking on the house work. Today I power cleaned. I wanted to start out the week with a clean slate. Shane is watching the football game. I wish that I enjoyed football a little more. I will sit with him and watch, but my mind tends to wander.

Kids: Colton informed me today that Super-heroes don't wear underwear. This was supposed to convince me that he doesn't need to wear any underwear. I guess he told Shane that Super-heroes eat cake-cakes (pancakes) too.

I am still reading The God Delusion. Today I went out for coffee and spent the whole time reading. I did have a few thoughts that I jotted down to think about. I've been wondering how to mesh who I am as a mother, as a wife, as a woman and as a sexual being. Sometimes I feel duplicitous because it is hard to see myself as one person with these many roles. Any thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home