Friday, December 29, 2006

Ice Age

For Christmas Shane's mom gave Colton or (and) Calvin the DVD Ice Age 2: The Meltdown. I LOVE this movie (we saw it in the theater and Calvin sat on the floor through most of it). There are so many great quotes! We just watched the part when Manny the Mammoth tells Ellie (female mammoth) that she is attractive.
Ellie: "Really? What about me is attractive?"
Manny "Um, well, ...your butt."
Ellie: "What about my butt?"
Manny: "It's big"
Ellie: "Really?"
Manny: "Its the biggest butt I've ever seen."

Or the part where Sid says "She's loads of fun and you're no fun at all. She completes you." (I may not have the quotes perfectly accurate, but they are pretty damn close.) I laugh outloud when I watch that movie. One of my resolutions for the new year is to laugh more.

Every year I make ten resolutions and I accomplish seven out of ten (unconsciously at times). It was true this year again. I went back and read my journal from January 2006 and I accomplished seven out of ten of last years resolutions. I already wrote my resolutions for 2007. I am really excited for a new year; more excited than usual.

I need to put Colton and Calvin to bed. They are getting really obnoxious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home