Thursday, December 07, 2006

Angry

Calvin crawled in bed with Colton again. They look so peaceful when they are sleeping. Sigh. I am ready for the weekend. I need to catch up on some sleep and some stuff around the house. I wasn't a very good mom today. Colton told me tonight that he had fun at daddy's work, but he didn't like it when I got angry. It was a long day and I wasn't very patient with him tonight. I forget sometimes that he is four and doesn't see what life is like through my eyes. He doesn't understand why it frustrates me when he wants me to carry his coat when I have my purse and Carrera. He doesn't understand why I get frustrated when he takes his gloves off then complains that his fingers are cold. We played Bratz dolls tonight. It was really fun for the boys and it was for me too. I hope that they have good memories of me playing with them and not memories of me being angry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home