Monday, December 04, 2006

Babblings

Wow, this time of year is so crazy with the holidays. Add in a baby, twin four year olds and a new career. The result is very little time to be on the computer, or really do anything other than what is necessary. My house is very neat and clean right now, and that is rewarding (note: a clean house is a prerequisite for a successful daycare). I am very happy, but very busy. Every so often I have a deep thought, but most of my thoughts are "When was the last time I changed diapers?" or "Is it snack time already!?" I am only getting 5-7 hours of sleep a day, but it is good for me because I get depressed with too much sleep. I've started drinking coffee at least four days a week at home. I always said that I wouldn't do that because I didn't want to be addicted, but I gave in to the temptation. I am choosing to have this addiction because I LOVE coffee so much and it makes me happy. I said that once at Barnes & Noble to a barista, and I guess Donald (Donaldo), another barista, had just said the exact same thing. COFFEE=HAPPY. I want to get a tattoo of a stack of books with a coffee cup on the top. I also want a leaf tattoo. I thought about getting three leaves on the back of my neck. And I want to get my lip pierced. All of this takes money. And right now we are trying to pay off credit cards, so the tattoos will have to wait. I am very excited for Christmas. I really enjoy seeing family and spending time with them. I don't always agree with what they say, but I really enjoy talking with people about their lives. I got my new microwave installed toady. I am SO excited to use it! Carrera doesn't nap very much. She is a very happy baby, but doesn't sleep well with noise. I got to go out for coffee last night. It was good to get away, but I didn't feel like I had much to journal about. I feel like I am really boring right now, but I don't care like I used to. It is okay to go through boring phases of life. I'll let you know when this boring phase is over. In the mean time I will be babbling about every day life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

I don't know why, but I think barista is a great word.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home