Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas

I have started at least two blogs in the last two weeks that never were posted because I haven't had the time to finish them. Christmas time is crazy and I am glad that it is finally over. Ok, I shouldn't really say it that way. I had a ton of fun seeing family! I LOVE getting together and talking with everyone in my family and in Shane's family. I only got really pissed off once and that was with one of Shane's family members (never gone tell, so don't ask). Our kids got some really fun toys and games. I am excited to play the games with them this weekend! I am also excited to take down all the Christmas stuff. I love the decorations, but they take up a lot of space and I am ready to have the space back.

My favorite gifts were two shirts that Shane gave me. One is a Suicide Girls shirt and the other a green cardigan. I love layering! I also got a sweet bracelet from my sister Debbie. And the Sarah McLaughlin Christmas CD from my friend Maggie. (I got tons of other stuff too, but I am not going to list it all and bore you!)

Our talent show was great! Shane read some Christmas books and it was hilarious. Over and over again I realize why I married him and am reassured that I want to spend my life with him. I haven't finished my pillow. I was almost done by the 22nd when we got together so I brought it along and shared it with everyone, but I need to sew on one more leaf and sew the edges of the pillow together. A bunch of people sang, Deb recited a poem and my dad taught us about flint guns. My mom brought some stuff from her treasure box and shared a little about them. And Carrera pooped though her great outfit and had to wear an old pink sleeper. Of course she looked absolutely adorable in it!

Tomorrow I hope to finish my pillow and then I am going to sew a valance for Carrera's bedroom. I'll post picture of her room once I am done too. I have to finish painting it. I should be able to do that now that Christmas is over and I'll have some time. I have a list of projects a mile long that I need to do!

I saw my sister Mary yesterday. She stopped by and gave me some Daisy Blue natural products. I LOVE them! I took a bath last night and used Peaceful Nights soap. It was a great night. I listened to Sarah McLaughlin (Mirrorball) during my bath. Then when Carrera woke up we hung out on my bed until Shane came home. I love her so much! She just found her feet a few days ago and tonight I was teaching her to suck on her toes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home