Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Emotions

I am such a bundle of crazy emotions. I feel so many things that I can't describe, and really don't want to explain because I don't want anyone else to read about how silly I am or how easily I can get hurt. I put up this facade that I am so resilient, and in some ways I am very resilient. I have learned over the last six years about how to be emotionally strong and assertive. My wonderful husband helped a lot with that. Homeopathy has been my life saver too! When I was 19 I went though a horrible time of depression, but I don't really remember it. I was on medication until I found homeopathy. It took one year of using homeopathy before I was completely off of prescription medication and I felt that I was balanced. I haven't felt balanced in the last couple of weeks. I should be getting a new remedy in the mail from my homeopath any day now, and I know that in a week or two I will be feeling balanced again but in the mean time I am nostalgic, and very sensitive (weepy). I feel like I NEED something. Not a drug or a new hair cut, but something real. I am sick of superficialness and wishing that I would have done things differently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home