Thursday, August 23, 2007

Daycare Dilemmas

dilemma: predicament requiring a puzzling choice between two alternatives.

Daycare dilemmas. I really hate daycare dilemmas. Right now I have TWO. First, I need to decide about taking back a preschooler that I haven't watched in six weeks (It is more complicated than that). Secondly, I need to choose which family I want to take in December for my infant opening. I really like all three couples that interviewed me. The first couple REALLY want me, and the other two I interviewed today, so I will find out in the next couple of days if they are interested. They both sounded very interested though. I think I may need to sleep on it.

My new infant started this week and it has been WONDERFUL! She is so much happier and easier than the last infant I had. I am really enjoying child care again.

Next week we are on vacation. I am really excited to spend some time with Shane and the kids. I hope that we can relax and not be too busy with activities. I am trying to get all my projects completed before vacation. We are having Carrera's 1st birthday party on Saturday, which is in fact her birthday. I am excited, but it is keeping me really busy this week trying to clean and get ready.

I built a really amazing swing set for the kids two weekends ago. I will post pictures soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home