Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy Thursday!

I have been doing GREAT at getting up early! I have gotten up three times at 5:15 a.m. and gone to Caribou for coffee. Then I come home and prepare for the day. I started planning a six week healthy menu for my family and daycare. I am using a bunch of resources, including The Sneaky Chef by Missy Chase Lapine. I actually am enjoying the planning. I hope that I can put it into action though. I have a hard time planning ahead. I figure (thanks to Misty) that if I have a rotating menu and a shopping list for each week and put prep time on my menu it will be a ton easier. Then I will know what I am making. I will have the ingredients (fresh) and I will know when I will have to start preparing. Sounds really good in theory, right? I also am going to try to rotate my morning agenda between coffee, running and yoga. I prefer to run at night, but I rarely have the energy. I can't run during the day because of the kids. And I want to shower after I run. So if I do it at 5:00 a.m. then I can shower and get ready for the day before it starts at 7:30 a.m. Also, sounds good in theory. Lastly, I am going to home school the boys on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. We'll see how that goes.
I hear a kid waking up from nap... more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home