Thursday, October 08, 2009

Colors.

Colton, Calvin, Carrera and I went to Menards to pick out paint colors for the boys' rooms last night. I also picked a new color for the down stairs bathroom. The plan: decorate the downstairs the way we REALLY want it. I have a list a mile long of stuff I want to get done in addition to painting. I need to build two loft beds (and stain them), sew a new curtain for the bathroom downstairs and find something to hang on the wall in there (something soothing), fix the couch in the family room, buy or sew a valance for the family room, buy new end tables, and pick up a light fixture for Colton's new room. Wow, that may be it. That isn't too bad. I have no deadlines really. Shane has been working on painting the family room this evening.
(I'm sure you wanted to read all about this - ha!)
Sunday we are going to a comic book show and IKEA. It will be nice to get out of town with the kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home