Thursday, February 11, 2010

Procrastination.

Here I am, 8:45 p.m., sitting down in a quiet house to write a seven page paper (take-home test). I am determined that I WILL finish it tonight. Why? Because I have a test on Tuesday, another seven page take home test next Wednesday, and a research paper due a week from the Friday after that. In my world, I try to have homework that I know is coming up done at least a week in advance, so my personal deadline for that paper is also next Friday. Boy am I glad I chose to take only 9 credits this semester instead of 12!

I just got out of the shower. A half hour one because the kids and Shane are all in bed. Now I'm whitening my teeth and I may pause for a break to paint my nails. I also have some craft stuff to get ready for tomorrow's daycare valentine's party. Of course I left that to the last minute, although I've been collecting a stack of ideas. I plan to wear pink and red and glitter, of course!

Saturday is dedicated to finishing our taxes and Sunday I plan to drag the kids out to Shane's moms for a little valentine's day fun. Unfortunately Shane works all weekend. Just when I think I'm caught up with one thing, something else is on my plate. I don't really mind being busy or busy-stress. I hate worry-stress. Tonight I'm not worried, just procrastinating. I'm not quite sure what to write in this take home test. I got B's on my last two tests and honestly it crushed my ego. I feel incompetent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home