Monday, January 31, 2011

Just Another Manic Monday...

My bff has got me addicted to wraps... the food kind. Mmmmm... yummy! My daughter is presently squealing at how cute the little baby grapes are! Nothing is ever boring around here. Tonight was the first night that life felt semi-normal again. My mom watched the last 15 minutes of daycare so I could get Carrera to dance (she has had to miss the last three weeks!). While we were at dance, my mom brought my boys to see their grandpa (my dad) at the nursing home. I am a horrible daughter-I have yet to visit him myself. We met back at home and one of my fabulous neighbors had cleared my driveway of snow. So I made the kids a quick dinner, threw in a movie and sped to a local gym and signed up. CHECK. One major thing off my list of modifications I am ready to make in my life. Major bonus, they have yoga two nights a week. I am SO there! Then I ran and picked up groceries. It was so fun to buy foods for myself. And that brings me to now, my wrap and iced green tea. I feel so good! My fridge is full of healthy food, my heart is full of love and my head is clear. Mmmmmm.... I just want to sit and enjoy this moment.

"Mom! Mom!" Ok, that didn't last long. Oh well, I love being a mom more than anything in this universe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home