Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Nourishment.

This evening was such a nourishing evening, all about me. I met my bestie V. to walk at the gym for 40 minutes, followed by an appointment with my therapist, followed by a massage with my friend Deb. I feel so grounded right now. I know what some of the choices I need to make are. I know what I need to work on. I talked a little about it with my niece when I got home. I need to work on the big four, and I've already started it. My big four are: physical, emotional, spiritual and relational. As far as that physical goes, I've got my gym membership, motivation, and a fridge full of healthy food. I do need to work on getting a better sleep schedule though. In the emotional, I have tons of work to do. I need to learn how to feel again. I am reading a book about the language of emotions. Spiritual, well I signed up for this program, I found a spiritual center to attend weekly, and I am reading about chakras. But what I really need to do is start meditating and praying again. Lastly, relationally, I have been meeting new people and building relationships. I just need to get my boundaries straightened out. So, here I am. I see what I need to do, and I'm heading in that direction!
Abundance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home