Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day

So, I am a little nosy and I like to read all of my friends' friends blogs. I wish I could comment on all of their blogs, but I think some people find it a little creepy to get a comment from someone they don't know. I don't find it creepy at all so you can comment away!

These thirteen hour days are starting to wear on me a little. I am really tired today and it is only Wednesday. I should say it is ALREADY Wednesday. I am really enjoying doing daycare though. Carrera got a really cute Valentine's Day outfit from Grandma Walters. I'll post pictures later. Shane has to work until 10 p.m. tonight, so Maggie is celebrating Valentine's Day with me. If I can find a last minute babysitter we might go out for a little while. Shane and I went out for dinner last night. He got me two new CDs. I got the new Norah Jones CD and Patty Griffin CD. I have only been able to listen to the Norah Jones one. I hope that Carrera and I can take a bath tonight and listen to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home