Sunday, October 11, 2009

Friends & Stuff.

My best friend from college had a baby yesterday; found out my ex-best friend is pregnant. Some emotions aren't meant to be put into words.

I spent Friday evening shopping with Carrera. I am redecorating the downstairs bathroom. Honestly, I think I needed a project to distract me from my emotions. The bathroom looks amazing! I just need to paint it. I pulled about twenty colors at Menards and none of them are quite the right color, so I need to go back and try again. I also need to sew a curtain. The fabric I found is PERFECT! I am learning how to decorate. I am no longer just throwing things together, but have a plan.

I have a "new" friend that I made about six months ago. I am going to be watching her daughter two days a week and I am thrilled! Her daughter is a few weeks younger than Carrera and they really are becoming best friends. They may go to pre-school together next year.

Sometimes I feel that friendships at my age are hard to develop. Women in their thirties just don't want to open up and grow and learn from each other like women in their twenties. I'm probably becoming a little more that way too.

I hate to say that I'm lonely, but I guess I am a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home