Thursday, May 13, 2010

Birthday Highlights.

Highlights from my 30th Birthday:


Asking Colton and Calvin who's birthday it was, to which they stared at me for 50 seconds before I said mine. They said "oh" and walked away, so my first "Happy Birthday" was a text from facebook, and the second was M's mama.


Coffee card from M's mama.


Large Drip coffee from G's mama.


My first ever Caribou caramel mocha from R's mama. Which I shared a sip with R.


When IJ gave me her beautifully wrapped present she helped me open it. After opening I asked her where we should hang it and she said "Downstairs" with firmness. Then squealed leaned forward and grunted out "Love it!" To which I agreed "Love it!" And we raced up the stairs (she won as always).


Watching IJ party with Barbies.


Building a train.


Beautiful pouring rain watering the earth, feeding the poor grass, trees, and plants.


Reading many of my favorite books to kids.


Seven of my most favorite little people in the world dancing with me at snack time. IJ being the first to stand up in her chair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home