Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Weeds.

Welcome Wednesday! No matter how down I am, I wake up happy the next morning(coffee helps with that).

My daughter is back to her old self (after having the pukies). She just screamed at me because I wouldn't let her wear her nice tennis shoes in the muddy back yard. She then proceeded to tell me that she hates pants and socks and shirts and most of all SHOES! I told her some day she can join a nudist colony, but for now she is under my roof and my rules. After stomping out back in her "back yard (canvas) shoes", she runs back with her hands full of weeds for me. I love being a mother. I love weeds! I remember picking them for my mother and grandmother. So now I must go... cause god knows those weeds need to be cut and put into a beautiful vase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home