Monday, May 17, 2010

Pollen count is high!

Wow, May has been crazy busy. My sister's wedding in Illinois, then another wedding this weekend and a comic book show. Next weekend I have a class reunion and the boys have a birthday party to go to. I like busy, but I am really looking forward to some time to just sit and enjoy the weather before classes start again in June. I'll admit though, I am eager to start again and get another semester done. I just got my grades today from last semester, all A's. My hard work paid off.


I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but Shane took a new position at work. It includes a slight pay decrease, but the hours are great. Instead of some days and some evenings and lots of weekends, he'll be working Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. This does mean that he will not be able to sub for daycare, but he'll be able to avoid daycare and that stress, and the huge perk is that he will get more time with me and the kids (the main reason he took this job).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home