Saturday, February 05, 2011

M. Day.

Moving day.

Shane moved into his new apartment today. I think he picked a great apartment. It has lots of room for the four of them, it is closer to work and the kids' school than his hometown, which is where he was thinking about moving. There is a playground and a pool. It is far enough away from me that we don't have to worry about running into each other.

It feels nice to have the move over. I was worried about it. Mostly about how he would act around me. There has been a lot of tension when we see each other, and that makes it hard to know how to respond to him.

Well, on to the next step in our journeys.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It has been hard to know how to act around you, but I think that we will figure some stuff out tonight.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home