Monday, February 07, 2011

Superbowl.

BEST WEEKEND EVER! Friday night I got the house cleaned and spent some time with my mom (Shane had the kids). Saturday Shane moved and the kids spent the day with some friends of ours. After helping Shane, I got a few things done around the house and made a Goodwill trip. I purchased a puppet stage. Its needs to be cleaned, but it was totally a score! That evening the kids and I spend some time with our friends P. & N., and we ended up crashing at their home. It was so nourishing to be away from home and in a safe space. I am working at creating friendships with people who are just real.

Sunday I attended a Spiritual Center with my best friend and drove down to the cities to spend time with friends. It is so nice to have the freedom to do what I want, go where I want, and to spend time with who I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home