Monday, February 21, 2011

Living Outloud!

I have been refraining from writing partly out of respect for Shane. We have been officially separated for over a month. And honestly, it has been a wonderful month. Only one hard day. The rest of the time I have been enjoying my freedom by spending time alone and with friends, soaking in life. I have laughed more in the last month than I have in years. I have been surrounding myself with encouraging people. People that build me up and accept me for who I really am. It is so refreshing to live life outloud. I have been dancing through the last month. Living my truth.

I have had to drop two of my three classes this semester. It is just hard to balance moving forward with divorce, while being a mother and trying to take care of all the little things that come along with running a house.

I am looking forward to this summer. A good friend is going to teach me how to play softball. I have at least four friends interesting in motorcycling with me. Some friends have invited me and the kids to go to the black hills with their family. I want to take the kids camping. I am excited to set up the ring pool and spend fun time with the kids. I am excited to bike all over town with them.

I am working on doing some decorating in my home. I picked out paint colors and I am looking for some artwork. I feel like I have a fresh start. It is very nice to be able to make a safe space in my home for people to come and be free to express themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home